Who are we?
The British Association of Women Entrepreneurs (BAWE) in Scotland is an arm of the UK group.
BAWE Scotland has grown rapidly over the past few years and is a source of much-needed peer-to-peer support and networking in Scotland’s female-led business sector.
With an active committee and planned networking events, you’d need look no further for a welcoming and inclusive group of inspiring individuals.
Our Chair is Gillian Crawford of luxury jewellery company LilyBlanche
Events - Book Now
What's on Offer?
What’s on offer?
- Automatic membership to the FCEM World Association of Women Entrepreneurs – 120 countries and over 100,000 members represented and access to find international contacts via their online portal
- A women’s network focussed on optimising your business opportunities including international trade opportunities
- A place to promote your business success, business opportunities
- A peer group that will challenge you and support you
- Regional, national and international conferences with BAWE UK.
BAWE Scotland is there for support, growth and general sanity.
When you are running a business and have risked your own money the journey can be rewarding. It can be lonely at times, it can be frustrating and it can be very enjoyable and profitable. At most times you will benefit from an informal mentor or someone to compare notes with.
BAWE is there to informally educate and support members in their aims for their business.
Learn from others
Learn from Others
Topics of interest to female entrepreneurs are discussed and speakers who have done it all before often attend.
New attendees are always welcome. BAWE has strong links to the world organization and FCEM (Femmes Chefs d’Enterprises Mondiales) and so if you are up for traveling internationally you may attend meetings in any Country to network.
Grow & Develop
Grow & Develop
Female entrepreneurship in Scotland is growing and BAWE would like to bring them together to support them to grow and prosper and continue to add to Scotland’s GDP growth.
BAWE Scotland offers peer-to-peer support from members who have scaled or seen high growth. We encourage women to support each other and to recognise the achievements of women in business.
BAWE Scotland members would like to help you make it happen with mentoring, training, support, and networking with like-minded people.